Getting Your Policies And Procedures Right
bto solicitors, 48 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5HS
Spaces available :
Event description :
Many employers will have a whole host of additional policy and procedure documents, but which ones are vital for your business? We will look at the types of policy you may wish to consider having in place and focus on two of the most important – disciplinary and grievance policy and equal opportunities policy. We will consider:
- What policies are essential and which are a luxury?
- Should policies be contractual or non-contractual?
- Disciplinary and grievance policy – What should you consider when drafting?
- Practical tips on handling discipline and grievance issues transparently and fairly
- Equal Opportunities Policy - drafting tips
- What risks can be minimised by the careful use of an Equal Opportunities Policy?
- Practical tips on implementing the EOP and dealing with diversity issues in your workplace.
- Are your policies out of date?
Employers & Employees
There is no charge for seminars.