BTO is aware that buying a property can be the biggest single investment of your life and will be of the utmost importance to you. With BTO’s experienced team, you will be in safe hands.
On your behalf, we will:
- Contact the seller's agents to "note your interest" and establish any information that may be of use - requesting that they keep us advised of any closing date i.e. the date and time by which a formal offer must be submitted.
- If required, put you in touch with a financial adviser who will assist you in finding the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- Instruct a surveyor on your behalf to ascertain the condition and value of the property.
- Prepare a formal offer for your new home, including advice on timing, price and any special terms and conditions that might be appropriate.
- Negotiate the contract (missives), examine the title deeds to ensure that there is a valid legal title to your new home and raise any issues that could affect your use and enjoyment of the property.
- If you are obtaining loan finance to assist in the purchase, we will liaise with your lenders and prepare the documentation you have to sign.
- Keep you up to date with progress throughout.
Contact: Audrey Blair, Senior Associate firstname.lastname@example.org T. 0141 221 8012 (Glasgow)