Mailroom Assistant/Handyperson (x2)
30 hours per week (1 x Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 12.30pm, 1 x Monday to Friday, 12.00pm to 6.00pm)
We are currently recruiting 2 Mailroom Assistants to join our busy Glasgow office. The successful candidates will be extremely organised with a proactive and flexible approach and excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- Mail distribution (incoming and outgoing mail, courier services)
- Setting up conference/meeting rooms (chairs, tables, presentation aids, etc.)
- External deliveries and collections as required
- Repairs and general maintenance within the office
- Assisting with moving furniture and equipment for new starts and internal office moves
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Applicants must have proven experience in a similar role within a busy office environment.
To apply, please send a copy of your current CV together with a covering letter via email to email@example.com, or by post to Human Resources, BTO Solicitors LLP, 48 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5HS.
Closing date: 3 May 2019.